Re: [Exim] Howto set up an internet email for a group of use…

Autor: S. Ancelot
A: robl
CC: S. Ancelot, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Howto set up an internet email for a group of users ?
Hi,

so, when the message destination domain is not local I should look in
afile for changing sender adress , this should like the following line ,
isn't it ?
rewriting rule :

*@* "${if !eq {$domain}{$local_domain} \
{${lookup{$sender}lsearch{/etc/email-address}\
{$value}fail}\
fail}" fS

Robert Lister wrote:1