Re: [Exim] Re: hiding alias names

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: hiding alias names
On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 09:01:35PM +0000, "Miquel van Smoorenburg" wrote:
> In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0208221236130.22312-100000@???>,
> Jeremy C. Reed <reed@???> wrote:
> >What about not having a To: line and just using a blind carbon copy (bcc)?
> Most mailers insist you have a To: line, but you can always use
> an empty group-list for that.
>     To: Some People :;

erm, if they insist you have a To: line, they're wrong. You're allowed to
have To: or Cc: but one of them must exist. As to the empty group list,
I'd make sure the name of the list is "Undisclosed Recipients", otherwise
(according to SpamAssassin's default ruleset) it's apparently spam.

MBM (yes I filed a bug against it, no they didn't do anything about it)