Re: [Exim] file expansion

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tony Earnshaw
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Adam Cassar
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] file expansion
--
fre, 2002-08-23 kl. 01:57 skrev Adam Cassar:

> I want to have it taken from a file, something like:

> quota_warn_message = {$file /etc/exim/quota_warn_message.txt} or some
> such thing.

> I don't want to go have all these message in the exim config file and it
> is a pain to modify the message whenever management change their minds
> as to what it should look like.

> I was thinking of using a lookup lsearch command however I would still
> have to escape the end of lines. Does anyone have any thoughts as how to
> accomplish this?

> I am using exim v3.something

exim v3.something "used to have" something like:

prohibition_message = "${lookup{$prohibition_reason}lsearch\
{/path/to/reject-messages}{${expand:$value}}}"
errors_copy = "*@* postmaster"

(colon/space delimited records, of the form:)

host_accept_relay: host not in relay list

etc.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981