Re: [Exim] relaying part2 :)

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sheldon Hearn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: zabbe
Υ/ο: Jonas Örbäck, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] relaying part2 :)
On (2002/08/23 13:35), zabbe wrote:

> Thanks for helping me out. I thing this should be a default in the
> CFG that you need to set this. Is a bit of a security risk not to use
> it. Since users can fake email otherwise with other servers domain
> names.

That's one way of looking at it. Thing is, _what_ sender address
pattern would we put in sender_address_relay?

I suspect that your requirement isn't so common as to make it worth such
a change, which would surprise a lot of people.

Many hosts are supposed to relay for a certain group of people,
regardless of what sender address they choose to use.

I'm such a person. My relay server doesn't know anything about my
domain. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.