Re: [Exim] Interesting "attack" on my exim server...

Autor: Abd.
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Interesting "attack" on my exim server...
On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 04:22:36PM +0100, Kamesh Patel wrote:

>> Well the domain in which it is coming from is uol.com.b...
>> contact them and inform them of this. Also once you hav...
>> wish to contact your ISP's and get them RBL'ed

Hello,

I`m from brazil, so i need to say, UOL.com.br is the biggest brazilian ISP,
with services on several countries, from chile, colombia to venezuela.
UOL.com.br is on the 50 Top world sites. Only in Brazil, they
have about 200.000 users. Better no blocking then, but
contacting their spam team. Here you can read/contact about
UOL in english. http://www.uol.com.br/novidade/release_ing.htm

Hope this will help..

Aba.