RE: [Exim] Interesting "attack" on my exim server...

Autor: Kamesh Patel
A: 'Jeff Hahn', exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Interesting "attack" on my exim server...
Hello,

Well the domain in which it is coming from is uol.com.br i suggest you
contact them and inform them of this. Also once you have done this you may
wish to contact your ISP's and get them RBL'ed!

Thats should sort the situation out for you.

By the way the web site in not english so you will have fun with that!

Regards

Kamesh