Re: [Exim] Syntactically invalid hostname

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Yann Le Guennec
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Syntactically invalid hostname
I also found:

option helo_accept_junk_hosts : (from Exim4 documentation)
Exim checks the syntax of HELO and EHLO commands for incoming SMTP mail,
and gives an error response for invalid data. Unfortunately, there are
some SMTP clients that send syntactic junk. They can be accommodated by
setting this option.

I will have a try with both.

Yann.