Re[2]: [Exim] more about conditional queueing

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Peter A. Savitch
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Philip Hazel
Aihe: Re[2]: [Exim] more about conditional queueing
Hello Philip,

NE> Philip Hazel wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Peter A. Savitch wrote:
>>

>>>If I use `:defer:' special action in redirect router, can I apply some
>>>special retry rules to these?
>> No, I'm afraid not.
NE> >
>>>If not, can it be implemented in general (if reasonable), i.e.
NE> >
>> Wishlisted.

NE> think it would be best to add a retry_data option to the routers, which
NE> sets the retry times explicitly, and it should be expandable, so the
NE> time could be set depending on $message_size or whatever.

That would be great thing in wishlist.
I want to carry out different retry policies for large mail lists (and
different local users) on Precedence: bulk|list|junk within the same
MTA environment.

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:spam4octan@highway.ru