RE: [Exim] Vacation command and message

Autor: Kamesh Patel
A: 'j2', exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Vacation command and message
Hello,

I have gone through the faq and followed the instructions as stated.

But now i get the following i guess its to do with the .vacation.msg file

2002-08-22 10:22:52 Start queue run: pid=31521 -qf
2002-08-22 10:22:52 17hnzF-0008AP-00 == joe@???
<joes.sims@???> D=vacation defer (-11): er
ror in forward file: missing or malformed local part (expected word or "<")
in "From: <joe.sims@???> "Joe Sims""
2002-08-22 10:22:52 End queue run: pid=31521 -qf

.vacation.msg file is as follows