Re: [Exim] Unrouteable Mail Domain - Why??

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Michael Jakscht
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Unrouteable Mail Domain - Why??
On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Michael Jakscht wrote:

> I can't disable the amavis router because this is our stable production
> system
> exchanging approximately 1500 mails a day for three companies...

Then run the test by simulating the message that amavis sends back to
Exim instead of simulating the incoming message. If you are doing the
"standard" trick of using "-oMr virus-checked" on the command line for
checked messages, use that with -bt when testing.

Or, as someone else said, use a different config file.