Re: [Exim] Accepting messages from local users + relay_hosts

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Odhiambo G. Washington, Exim Users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Accepting messages from local users + relay_hosts
wash@??? (Odhiambo G. Washington) [Wednesday, August 21, 2002 1:20
AM]:

> This is probably very trivial. I need to accept mail from local users and
> even hosts I relay for even when my uplink is down (lookup fails).
> In many cases when my upling fails, my server rejects (temporarily) saying
> lookup failed.
> Does disabling host_lookup suffice for this? Can I still retain recipient
> vrf?

Approach it from the other direction - have a caching only nameserver setup
locally. and/or hardwire entries into /etc/hosts.

    -srs