Re: [Exim] Unrouteable Mail Domain - Why??

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
To: Michael Jakscht
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Unrouteable Mail Domain - Why??
On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 02:19:29PM +0200,
Michael Jakscht <mijakscht@???> is thought to have said:

> > For this test to work you should disable the amavis_router, because it
> > catches everything.
>
> I can't disable the amavis router because this is our stable production
> system
> exchanging approximately 1500 mails a day for three companies...
> There is no way you get me disabling virusscanning.. ;-))

I haven't really been tracking this, but is there any reason why you can't
create an alternate config file without the router and do your tests using
exim -C /path/to/config? In general I'd say that doing testing on your live
production config is a recipe for disaster.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality