Re: [Exim] SSL over exim.

Top Pagina
Auteur: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Aan: Eric Renfro
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] SSL over exim.
Eric Renfro <psi-jack@???> writes:

> Okay, so, it does work, with OE5/6, and at least Outlook XP. I don't know
> about earlier versions, but still. Providing full SSL support is still a good
> option to provide.

Your users shouldn't be using anything older - that's a total security
trap. They are clueful enough to use TLS or SSL (which they have to
explicitly enable in their client, for them to use it, mind you...),
then they are clueful enough to upgrade their copy of OE. Hell, they
are likely clueful enough to ditch OE altogether ;)

You can implement SSMTP though, to answer your question. Grep through
the archives - howtos have been posted more than once.

     -srs