[Exim] Routing to the local host

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Wilson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Routing to the local host
I'm now using exim 4.10 (finally) and am having an issue with something
I'm trying to do. There is a specific domain that I need to route to an
MTA listening on the same machine on a non-standard port.. Here's my
router and transport:

route_special:
driver = manualroute
domains = mytest.inv
transport = special_smtp
route_list = * 127.0.0.1

special_smtp:
driver = smtp
port = 31337

And here's the output I get:

<much snippage>

>>> require: condition test succeeded
>>> processing "accept"
>>> check domains = +local_domains
>>> mytest.inv in "@"? no (end of list)
>>> mytest.inv in "+local_domains"? no (end of list)
>>> accept: condition test failed
>>> processing "accept"
>>> check domains = +relay_to_domains
>>> mytest.inv in "mytest.inv"? yes (matched "mytest.inv")
>>> mytest.inv in "+relay_to_domains"? yes (matched "+relay_to_domains")
>>> check verify = recipient
>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> routing pwilson@???
>>> mytest.inv in "mytest.inv"? yes (matched "mytest.inv")
>>> calling route_special router
>>> mytest.inv in "*"? yes (matched "*")
>>> local host found for non-MX address
>>> fully qualified name = 127.0.0.1
>>> 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1

LOG: remote host address is the local host: mytest.inv (while verifying
<pwilson@???> from host localhost (foo) [127.0.0.1])
>>> route_special router: defer for pwilson@???
>>> message: remote host address is the local host

451 Temporary local problem - please try later
LOG: H=localhost (foo) [127.0.0.1] F=<prw@???> temporarily
rejected RCPT <pwilson@???>: remote host address is the local host

Well yep, that makes sense, but I don't want that to happen. :-) Is this
some precaution I can turn off in the router somehow? Any other ways
around this?

Paul