Re: [Exim] Documentation error - quote_ldap example

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tony Earnshaw
Aan: Tony Earnshaw
CC: Brian Candler, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Documentation error - quote_ldap example
man, 2002-08-19 kl. 15:44 skrev Tony Earnshaw:

> 'exim -bt members'
> 'exim -bt tonni'
> 'exim -bt evy'

O.k. I know what you're going to say, even if you haven't said it
already (haven't looked, been for a 5 km. walk in the sun).

"Exim -bt has nothing to do with it".

Nor has it, quite right.

But when I send SSL/TLS encrypted mail with the following, it works
perfectly, anyway:

Replace:

{user="mail=${quote_ldap:$2}

With:

{user="mail=${quote_ldap:"$2"}

Sorry for the serialization. The whole point about Exim is, that it
*always* does what you want it to in the end. It's just fantastic.

Best,

Tony

«Nå gidder jeg ikke mer. Det virker som *jeg* vil, og det er alt som jeg
bryr meg om.»

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981