[Exim] Auto delete spam in filter

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jan Erik Amundsen
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Auto delete spam in filter
Hi

I have a big general spam filter and run exim 3.3. My question is howto set up that I want spam to be deleted not hang in the inlist forever.

In my spam filter I have 2 sorts of rules.

# --------------------------------------------------------
# bounces spam and known porn mail
# ---------------------------------------------------------
if $header_Return-Path: matches "hgh8483@???"
then
seen finish
endif

and

# --------------------------------------------------------
# bounces spam and known porn mail
# ---------------------------------------------------------
if $header_From: matches "f17987@???"
then
  fail text "This message has been rejected since it has\n\
      the signature of a known spam or porn in the header."
  seen finish
endif
if error_message and $header_from: contains "Mailer-Daemon@"
then
  # looks like a real error message - just ignore it
  finish
endif

And I would like to know howto write one of theese rules to delete the incoming spam.

Than you

Regards

Jan Erik Amundsen

a.k.a