Re: [Exim] Documentation error - quote_ldap example

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tony Earnshaw
Aan: exim-users
CC: Brian Candler
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Documentation error - quote_ldap example
man, 2002-08-19 kl. 10:47 skrev Philip Hazel:

> I already have an item on my "bugs and infelicities" list to look at
> LDAP quoting, so the clear details you've given are very timely. It
> certainly looks as though I'm going to have to end up with two different
> quoting functions.

> > A mess, isn't it? :-)

> Yes. Sigh.

Not really. I work mostly from the spec docs and examples nearly always
have to be changed to suit individual circumstances.

I use this authenticator "in production" with Exim 4.10 and Openldap
2.13 and it works fine for me:

fixed_plain:
  driver = plaintext
  public_name = PLAIN
  server_condition = ${if ldapauth \
    {user="cn=${quote_ldap:$2},\
    ou=people,ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl" pass="$3"\
    ldap:///}{yes}{no}}
  server_set_id = cn=$2
  server_prompts = :

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981