[Exim] 2 SSL questions

Autor: Mark Edwards
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: Re: [Exim] Using /etc/passwd for authentication
Assumpte: [Exim] 2 SSL questions
1) Is it possible to require clients to make secure SMTP connections? I
see that you can make Exim request a certificate with tls_verify_hosts and
fail if the client doesn't provide one, but is it possible to simply make
Exim only authenticate SMTP connections using SSL? My guess is no, because
that would interfere with normal delivery of mail, but am I right?

2) I have Exim set up to advertise TSL/SSL to all hosts, using a
self-signed certificate. It works with most hosts, but Outlook Express Mac
fails if I have "use SSL" checked. Is this just because of the
self-signing, or is there some trick to making Outlook Express work with
Exim using SSL?

Thanks everyone!

--
Mark Edwards