[Exim] Getting eximstat script to work

Autor: Compu-Doc Godfrey J. Hamshire
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Getting eximstat script to work
Hello

I was would appreciate some assistace to get this script to work properly

I receintly set up a mail server in FreeBSD and Exim 4 :-)

here is the script I have used with linux and exim 3 which worked fine

#!/bin/sh

# Uncomment the following lines to get daily e-mail reports
if [ -x /usr/local/sbin/eximstats ]; then
    /usr/local/sbin/eximstats </var/log/exim/mainlog \
        | mail godfrey@??? -s "Miles Daily Report"
fi

but when I run this script on our new    Exim has a fit and I get this
responce:-

exim abandoned: unknown, malformed, or incomplete option -s

When the email finally arrives I get this

A message that you sent contained a recipient address that was incorrectly
constructed:

Daily email activity report missing or malformed local part (expected
word or "<")

The message has not been delivered to any recipients.

Any ideas on how to fix this or if you have a working scipt that will do
the same job please email it to me

Kind regards

Godfrey

From the desk of