[Exim] bug in os_common_find_running_interfaces?

Autor: Rick Byers
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] bug in os_common_find_running_interfaces?
Hi,
I just upgraded from Exim3 to Exim 4.05 and it seems to be working great.
However, I get messages like the following in my paniclog:
"Unable to get flags for <garbage> interface: 6 Device not configured".
Where <garbage> is some binary junk. I'm using NetBSD-1.6. I started
looking at the code to figure out whats going on, but I don't have time
at the moment, so I was hoping someone else might have some insight to
point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
    Rick