Re: [Exim] Grouping allowed in system filter pcre?

Autor: John Horne
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Grouping allowed in system filter pcre?
On 16-Aug-2002 at 13:50:39 Philip Hazel wrote:
> I need to think of some other syntax. However, doing *anything* might
> break existing configurations and filters, so I'm exceedingly cautious.
> This really only matters for regular expressions, and the users of those
> are generally "sophisticated"... :-)

Hrrmph! Erm, yes well...:-)

Add something to the wish list if you wish (?), but I'd say low priority. I
don't think the issue comes up that often, but when it does it's usually
easily resolvable by double-quotes, backslashes or whatever else. Another
form of syntax may make it easier, but we've survived so far as it is :-)

Regards,

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???