[Exim] Exim 4.10 Local Mail forward to new address Router

Autor: maillist
A: exim list
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim 4.10 Local Mail forward to new address Router
Hi,

I am running exim 3.36 on RH Linux 7.2. Now, I want to upgrade to exim 4.10. I
have managed to deliver mail but, unable to forward local mail to new address. I
have the following "Director" defined in exim 3.36 configure file. Can someone
help me to achieve same thing in exim 4.10.

I tried to get the help from
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.00/doc/html/spec_21.html#CHAP21 but, could not
do it.

## Director to forward local mail to remote email user@??? ->
remote@???

virtual_forward:
driver = aliasfile
search_type = mysql
query = "select remote_name from forwarder, domain where local_part =
'$local_part' and forwarder.domain_name = domain.domain_name and
domain.domain_name = '$domain'"
forbid_file = true
forbid_pipe = true