[Exim] headers remove - system filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: [Exim] headers remove - system filter
Hello,

A quick question. The exim 4.10 manual states on page 121 that
'headers_remove' in a router will remove multiple headers of the same name.
Does this also apply to the system filter command 'headers remove' (it's not
mentioned in the manual in the system filtering chapter).

We've had a majordomo message loop today, and I left the message looping in
order to investigate it. As far as I could tell the system filter removed
'a' header (I know this by putting in some logging) but I suspect there were
multiple headers and the ones left in the message were subsequently acted
upon and caused the loop. (Convoluted I know, I'll offer details of the
problem if the answer is 'yes', the filter should have removed them :-) ). I
have now stopped the loop, but either need to work a way around the problem,
or it's a bug.

Regards and thanks,

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???