Re: [Exim] rejecting mail to system accounts from outside

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave C.
To: Jeremy C. Reed
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] rejecting mail to system accounts from outside

Here is an exim 3 director I had setup, since nothing should even have
been sending any mail to any of these accounts..

You could make an ACL for exim4...

fail_verify_system:
driver = smartuser
domains = mydomain.com
local_parts = daemon:bin:adm:lp:sync:shutdown:halt:mail:news:uucp:games:ftp:amanda
verify_only = true
fail_verify = true