Re: [Exim] Setting RCPT TO during LMTP with Exim 4

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Matt Midboe
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Setting RCPT TO during LMTP with Exim 4
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Matt Midboe wrote:

> I receive email with addresses like <anyone@???> that I map
> with a lookup to the account matt. I then open up an LMTP connection to
> Cyrus to deliver the email to the matt mailbox. The only problem is I
> can run deliver -l -- matt but Exim sends RCPT TO:<anyone@???>
> which results in an error. I need Exim to send RCPT TO:<matt> and leave
> the To: header as <anyone@???>.
>
> Any suggestions on the simplest way to do this with Exim 4.10?

1. If you redirect an address, the redirected address will be used in the
RCPT. So the question is, what is your configuration (the router and the
transport) for these addresses?

2. However, Exim will never send RCPT TO:<matt> because it insists on
working with full email addresses that have both a local part and a
domain.