[Exim] Strange behaviour: no immediate deliveries.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Igor Karpov
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Strange behaviour: no immediate deliveries.
Hi!

One of my boxes with Exim installed demonstrates a strange behaviour.

Exim does not try to deliver the messages until queue is run. No errors,
no suspisious places in configuration. It just puts incoming message
on queue and waits until queue is run - automatically or manually.

Platform - FreeBSD 4.6.1, Exim-4.10-1, running with "-bd -q30m". I've
got few dozens boxes running almost the same configuration with no
problems at all.

It's also funny that if I'm trying to run Exim with "-bd -d -q30m" to
see what's happening, everything goes smoothly. It delivers every message
as it supposed to.

Logs contains no errors or warnings.

Have anyone seen this problem before?

Regards,
-
Igor A. Karpov    phone: +380(44)238-0624
Unix System Administrator

    Don't try to engage my enthusiasm--I haven't got one.