[Exim] Upgrading RBL settings from v3 to v4

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Rick Byers
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Upgrading RBL settings from v3 to v4
Hi,
Under version 3, I used:

rbl_domains = <blacklists>
rbl_hosts = !<host-exceptions>
recipients_reject_except = <opt-out-recipients>
recipients_reject_except_senders = <sender-exceptions>

The conversion script converted this to ACL rules like:

accept recipients = <opt-out-recipients>
accept senders = <senders-exceptions>
deny hosts = !<host-exceptions>
    dnslists = <blacklists>

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't quite the same thing. Since the
ACL ties the RBL checking in with all the other checking, my rules aren't
quite as strict. For example, just because I want to allow a sender from
<sender-exceptions> to bypass the RBL check doesn't mean I want to bypass
the relay check (why I'd want any sender-exceptions in the first place is
another issue - but I won't get into that).

How can I get the original behaviour in exim 4? Can ACLs be chained?
Maybe I need to create an RBL-specific ACL and then call it from my main
rcpt ACL so that the main ACL will fail if the RBL acl fails, but the main
ACL will continue processing of the RBL acl passes.

Thanks,
    Rick