Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10: erroneous "all relevant MX records poi…

Autor: Ralf G. R. Bergs
A: exim-users@exim.org
CC: Philip Hazel
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10: erroneous "all relevant MX records point..."
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:57:38 +0100 (BST), Philip Hazel wrote:

[...]
>Well, it seems that two different MTAs (Exim and the one to which it was
>trying to send) had a problem with daimlerchrysler.com at that time. As
>another poster suggested, maybe this was a DNS glitch. What happens now
>if you run
>
> exim -bt John.Doe@???
>
>?

In the meantime I forced a new delivery of the bounce message, and this time
it succeeded, so I assume NOW everything it's fine again.

But that doesn't answer the question what went wrong when the original problem
occured.

Ok, finally answering your question:

WWW:~# exim -bt John.Doe@???
John.Doe@???
router = amavis, transport = amavis
host localhost [127.0.0.1]

Not very helpful, ain't it?! :-)

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\