Re: [Exim] Enhancement request

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Rob Butler
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Enhancement request
On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Rob Butler wrote:

> Any idea / plans on when #66 would be implemented?

I'm afraid not. I haven't even got to the Wish List yet. I'm still
working through a number of minor problems/infelicities that have
arisen. (And I'm devoting some time to PCRE at the moment, for long-
overdue maintenance, so Exim isn't getting my full attention.)

When I do get to the Wish List I am likely to pick the low hanging fruit
first, and then some things that have been waiting rather longer than
this item. Sorry I can't be more precise, but that's what you get from a
one-man band that just goes with the flow rather than trying to lay out
too much of a plan in advance. :-)

Philip