[Exim] Rquest for Exim 3.36 Config file using Amavisd on Fre…

Autor: Compu-Doc Godfrey J. Hamshire
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Rquest for Exim 3.36 Config file using Amavisd on FreeBSD-4.6
--
Hi

I am doing an installation a mail server using FreeBSD 4.6 the ports tree
install's exim version 3.36 which is fine for me but I would like to add
amavis to do the devirus checking

I installed amavisd-new from the ports tree and have been trying to get the
two to work together but no luck.

Has anyone on this list got a working config file using exim 3.36 and
amavisd or better amavisd-new that I could have a look at so I could see
where I have gone wrong with mine.

I would appreciate the assistance

Thanks

Kind regards