Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 system filter: adding multiple headers

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Billy Nadeau
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 system filter: adding multiple headers
On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Billy Nadeau wrote:

> I've actually seen this problem when two of my servers with spam protection
> talk to each other. In my system_filter, I put "if first_delivery" to avoid
> this, but I'd also like to do outgoing-only. Is is possible from a system
> filter?

"Outgoing only" is not something screwed into Exim. Its definition is
something you determine. Presumably your interpretation is something
like "came from my internal network". Fine. Just write an Exim condition
that implements that. You can use $sender_host_address and various
expansion items to inspect it.