Re: [Exim] Macros, .include, and conditional configuration

Autor: Brian Candler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Macros, .include, and conditional configuration
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 10:24:22AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> My goodness, people want more and more features, don't they? :-)

Users, who needs them? :-)

Actually I've gone with my original option 4. After merging my configs they
are sufficiently similar that I don't mind prepending a few tens of lines
with 'SRVSMTP' or 'SRVMX' or whatever. It'll be more efficient than
conditionally .including a subfile anyway.

It would still be nice to be able to do "-DFOO" or "-DFOO=" on the command
line; setting a macro to an empty value seems legitimate, although perhaps
the current behaviour saves confusion if someone tries "-DFOO = X"

Cheers,

Brian.