Re: [Exim] ldap problem with exim 3.36

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Philip Hazel
To: David Malfilâtre
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] ldap problem with exim 3.36
On 9 Aug 2002, David Malfilâtre wrote:

> (&(mailHost=ms.int59.cvf)(uid=malf))" gave DEFER: ldap_result failed: ()

Not very helpful, I have to admit. Sadly, I am not an LDAP expert. That
message means the call to the ldap_result() function failed, but it
doesn't seem to have produced any error message.

> And i cant reproduce the problem : I have tried
> while [[ 1 ]]; do exim -bt -d9 malf@???; done > test 2>&1
>
> and I havent found any problem.

You did say you were using Exim 3, didn't you? If it isn't reproducable,
then there isn't much more we can do.

(The code for producing error messages after ldap_result() failures has
changed in Exim 4; somebody told me how to do it better.)