Re: [Exim] ldap problem with exim 3.36

Góra strony
Autor: David Malfilâtre
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] ldap problem with exim 3.36
I give you the full error.

Failed to expand group string "${lookup ldap
{user="ou=mailserver,ou=ldap,ou=user,o=cvf" pass=XXXXXXXX
ldap:///ou=mail,ou=user,o=cvf?gidNumber?sub?(&(mailHost=${primary_hostname})(uid=${local_part}))}}" from the local_delivery transport: lookup of "user="ou=mailserver,ou=ldap,ou=user,o=cvf" pass=XXXXXXXX ldap:///ou=mail,ou=user,o=cvf?gidNumber?sub?(&(mailHost=ms.int59.cvf)(uid=malf))" gave DEFER: ldap_result failed: ()

And i cant reproduce the problem : I have tried
while [[ 1 ]]; do exim -bt -d9 malf@???; done > test 2>&1

and I havent found any problem.