題目: RE: [Exim] partial-mysql query question
Howdy,
     I under stand that, my problem is that I dont want SQL to do the
matching. To quote the exim manual at exim.org

Partial matching is implemented by doing a series of separate lookups
using keys constructed by modifying the original subject key. This means
that it can be used with any of the single-key lookup types, provided
that the special partial-matching keys beginning with `*.' are included
in the data file. Keys in the file that do not begin with `*.' are
matched only by unmodified subject keys when partial matching is in use.

Well it seems that this is not working with partial-mysql.

So my question is probably more like is partial-mysql meant to work ?

Thanx for your time.

Tom Bell