[Exim] Is anybody using LDAPS?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Is anybody using LDAPS?
Is anybody using LDAP with ldaps:// queries (LDAP over SSL)?

I've just upgraded LDAP on my desktop to OpenLDAP 2.0.25 in order to
test an Exim patch for LDAPI (connection via Unix socket) that I was
sent. I can get that to work fine, but I can't get ldaps://... queries
to work. By turning on debugging, I can see that there is a connection
to the slapd daemon (on port 636), and some exchanges of SSL protocol
blocks, but then it just closes down the connection. This is on a
Solaris 8 system.

If anyone has any clues as to what I ought to be putting in my
slapd.conf or other configuration files, I'd be grateful to hear them.
Or indeed, if anybody knows where there is some comprehensive OpenLDAP
application programmer's documentation...

Philip