[Exim] Problem with address_pipe transports

Autor: Sara MG
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Problem with address_pipe transports
I recently installed Exim 4.10 and while most everything is working
properly, I have the following problem:

On any users who have a .forward file containing a pipe (for example:
|/usr/bin/procmail ) an error is reported by the mail server after MAIL
FROM/RCPT TO addressing is complete. The output from "/usr/exim/bin/exim
-bd -d" contains the following:

expanded: /home/sarag/.forward
LOG: MAIN PANIC DIE
unable to set gid=1000 or uid=1000 (euid=61): userforward router (recipient is sarag@???)
SMTP>> 421 Unexpected failure, please try later

What this says to me is that the process can't setuid() to the recipient
because it's running as user "exim". The
/usr/src/exim-4.10/Local/Makefile says to use an unpriviledged user
though.

Attached are portions of my Local/Makefile and my /usr/exim/configure

Local/Makefile:
---------------
EXIM_USER = exim
ROUTER_ACCEPT=yes