[Exim] Best Practices

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andy Thomas
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Best Practices
Being new to Exim and a subscriber to this list, I am very impressed with
the quality and quantity of questions being posed and of course having
Philip Hazel participate so often in the threads is a marvelous testament to
his commitment to Exim. I have purchased his book and I have the following
question or comment. The phases of email deployment are design, install,
maintenance and upgrade. Many of the questions tend to be in the maintenance
phase.

I am looking for a thread or docs related to the design aspect or needs
requirement and subsequent docs to implement Exim in the SOHO marketplace.

This market needs Anti-Virus, SPAM, and WEBMAIL as much as any market and
I'm looking to deploy Exim in these marketplaces and wish to standardize our
installations. I would like to find docs describing the needs and features
of the various methods using Exim to achieve these goals.

Andy Thomas

Andy Thomas
AndrewGroup,Inc
3202 West 96th Street