Re: [Exim] Re: Documentation clarification - $h_xxx

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Brian Candler
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Re: Documentation clarification - $h_xxx
On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, Brian Candler wrote:

> Supplementary question: is $address_data from verification available in the
> ACL? i.e. can I do something like this

No, I'm afraid not. The verification happens "independently". This is
why any headers_add don't actually happen, but it also means that
an address_data doesn't propagate out beyond the verification.

Do you have a cunning use for this? I don't think it would be too hard
to make it propagate out.

Philip