Re: [Exim] 4.10 and Amavis

Autor: Larry Rosenman
A: Sergei Gerasenko
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] 4.10 and Amavis
On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 21:53, Sergei Gerasenko wrote:
> > The Amavisd README.exim still has an Exim3 config in it, and I can't
> > find the Exim4.10 incantation to run all the incoming messages through
> > Amavis from Exim.
>
> Did you try the suggested Exim3 configuration? It should work just as
> described even with Exim 4 because what they describe there works
> through defining a director and a transport -- notions fundamental to
> Exim. I would try that configuration.

It complains about the driver=smartuser for the "director". Remember in
4.10 directors went away....

From the README.exim:

At the *beginning* of the DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION, add the following:

amavis_director:
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
driver = smartuser
transport = amavis

There is NO directors any more... :-(

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler@???