[Exim] AUTH LOGIN

Author: Nick
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] AUTH LOGIN
Hello,
I have used sendmail for a while now and thought I would give Exim a go so I am a complete newbie at this mailserver,

I have auth login working on my test exim 4.05 mailserver but I cant send through it, outlook express gives the error below

An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'LAN', Server: '192.168.0.1', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '334 VXNlciBOYW1l', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 334, Error Number: 0x80004005

what have I forgotten to do !

TIA
Nick