Re: [Exim] Exim 3.36, AMaViS perl-11 and mail-error handling

Autor: Michael Jakscht
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.36, AMaViS perl-11 and mail-error handling

Hi Patrice!

"Patrice Fournier" <pfournier@???> wrote at Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:16:15

> I know some version of amavis didn't like getting nothing as
> the argument to -f. So any message with an empty sender
> (which includes bounces) would return an error.

> I don't know if amavis-perl-11 supports this, but try to
> enclose the ${sender_address} in <> as such:

Thanx a lot for your mail, I tried it and it works awesome!
Great feeling, getting error messages delivered ;-))

Okay, again, thank you for your help.

Michael