Re: SV: [Exim] how to send all mail from Exim through a mai…

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Flemming Christensen
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: SV: [Exim] how to send all mail from Exim through a mailsweeper on a different server ?
On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Flemming Christensen wrote:

> I really don't expect to get a respons from you personally every time

Oh, you won't, you won't! <grin> I only come in when I think nobody else
is going to.

> I'm looking forward to the book, and when I have gotten my mysql setup
> to work I will try to write a tutorial of some kind on how to get
> started with Mysql and virtual domain users.

That sounds as if it will be useful.

> Can your StarOffice read MS Word documents ? :-)

Sometimes. :-)

But I have a useful little utility called catdoc that just strips out
the text. Much faster.