Re: [Exim] Custom Messages Error

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Roxik
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Custom Messages Error
On 31 Jul 2002, Roxik wrote:

Note to Exim 4 users: this is completely different in Exim 4. Stop
reading now. :-)

> prohibition_message = ${lookup{$prohibition_reason}lsearch\
> {/etc/exim/reject.messages}{${expand:$value}}}
>
> Example line from reject.messages has:
>
> sender_relay: Sender $sender_address with hostname: $sender_fullhost don't have access to this server.
>

> But, exim produce this line:
> 550-Sender $sender_address with hostname: $sender_fullhost don't have access to this server
> 550 relaying to <Spam@???> prohibited by administrator
>
> question 1: why exim don't translate values?

Because it doesn't expand the results of a lookup by default. You have
to ask it to. Try changing to

prohibition_message = ${expand:<what you had before>}

> question 2: can I turned off default error messages? (for example: "550 relaying to <Spam@???> prohibited by administrator") ??

To be honest, I can't actually remember how this all works in Exim 3.
If you can't override by prohibition_message, then you can't.

In Exim 4, you can definitely provide any message you like.