RE: [Exim] spamassassin but not system wide

Página Inicial
Autor: Patrice Fournier
Para: richs
CC: octopus, exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] spamassassin but not system wide
Richard, WhidbeyNet NOC said:
> A different technique we looked into was modifying SA-Exim to scan
> messages using local_scan() during the connection phase. Using that
> method, "spamd" would return the message to Exim with a modified header,
> and never reject the message. Then later on, we'd scan for the "X-Spam"
> header, depending on a users preference.
>
> When scanning at the connection phase, it's difficult to tell who has
> filtering turned on, because at that stage Exim only has an address (not
> a final local user). That means most messages need to be scanned (any
> local domain). That, combined with the fact that we want to preserve
> Exims integrity, and the need for SA-Exim to be heavily modified, turned
> us away from local_scan().

What kind of modifications does SA-Exim needs? If all that you want is to
scan the message, add the X-Spam headers and then accept it, it can easily
be configured to do this.

The easiest way to scan every message and only mark them would be using:
SAEximRunCond: 1
SAEximRejCond: 0

What more did you want?

--