Re: [Exim] [exim filter] save into mbx format

Autor: Steve Haslam
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] [exim filter] save into mbx format
On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 09:59:46AM -0600, Ehren Wilson wrote:
> Just a quick question. Is there a simple way to make an exim filter
> save to an mbx mailbox. I am trying to automate saving to shared
> folders and seeing if mbx will work.

You have to set the transport referred to by "file_transport" in the
filter-enabled director to have mbx_format set.

But I would have thought writing to shared folders would be better served by
using Maildir or sth and avoiding having to lock the mailbox? (Also means
you don't have to change the file_transport, since you'll be using
directory_transport or directory2_transport).

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@???
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@???