[Exim] [patch] flock() support for appendfile

Góra strony
Autor: Mark Rigby-Jones
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] [patch] flock() support for appendfile
A promised last week, I've cooked a patch to add support for flock()
locking to the appendfile transport. Please send me any comments,
suggestions & ribald remarks abou the quality of my code ;-)

The patch can be found at
http://www.community.net.uk/~mrj/exim-4.10-flock.patch

Brief description:
Two new options are added to the appendfile transport, use_flock and
lock_flock_timeout - analagous to the fcntl options. flock() and fcntl()
locking can be used simultaneously. use_mbx_lock can now be used together
with use_flock and/or use_fcntl - in the case the locks will be obtained as
per MBX locking rules rather than directly on the mailbox. use_flock is off
by default, use_fcntl is on by default unless use_flock is set.

mrj
--
              Mark Rigby-Jones, Head of Systems, ts.com Ltd
      Windsor House, 12 High Street, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 2PJ, UK