RE: [Exim] Exim and Spamassassin pipe problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Glenn Carver
A: simon.barr
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Exim and Spamassassin pipe problem
Simon,

Just had an idea. The timeout from SpamAssass. might be because it's
trying to do an RBL lookup. Have you disabled this in the SpamAssass.
config file? It's better to let exim do the RBL lookup as an acl.

Apologies if you've already thought of this.

I've got :
skip_rbl_checks    1

set in my /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf file.

HTH.

     Glenn