Re: [Exim] how to send all mail from Exim through a mailswe…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Flemming Christensen
Cc: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Asunto: Re: [Exim] how to send all mail from Exim through a mailsweeper on a different server ?
On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Flemming Christensen wrote:

> I have tried to find something like relay_all_smtp_to = 10.x.x.x
>
> or an option in the smtp transport.
>
> Can someone tell me how to do this or give me some pointers to where to find it in the documentation.

Which version of Exim?

You *could* use an option on the transport ("hosts" and
"hosts_override"), but decisions are normally made by routers.

If you are using Exim 4, see the FAQ answer to "How do I configure Exim
send all non-local mail to a gateway host?" I found this in 5 seconds by
looking for "send" in the kwic index. [I'm not trying to flame you -
I just try to encourage people to use the information that's there, to
reduce the traffic on the list.]