Re: [Exim] Routing with Spamcop

Góra strony
Autor: Mark Edwards
Dla: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim list
Temat: Re: [Exim] Routing with Spamcop
On Wednesday, July 31, 2002, at 12:57 AM, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 09:01:55AM +0200, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:

> Oh, and I'd ignore Tamas' condition as it doesn't have a hope in hell
> of working.
>
> Mark, probably the best way of doing it is to use the commented-out bits
> in the default acl to add a header, and then add a router (and I can't
> do this now - pre-coffee), which checks for this header and does a new
> file delivery, something like:

Sorry, I don't quite follow. I don't see anything commented-out in the ACL
section that suggests adding headers. The only stuff I see in the manual
off-hand about adding headers relates to routers ...

> spam_trap:
> driver = redirect
> condition = ${if def:h_Spam_header_that_youve_added: {yes}{no}}
> user = exim
> data = /path/to/spambox
> transport = address_file
> no_verify

So, something like this:

spam_trap:
driver = redirect
condition = ${if def:h_Spam_header_that_I_havent_added_yet: {yes}{no}}
user = exim
data = /var/mail/spam
transport = address_file
no_verify

Is there no way to set a condition that will reference the blacklist
directly without having to add a header? Thanks for the help.

--
Mark Edwards
San Francisco, CA